President and founding partner
of ASESORIA FINANCIERA, S.A.
José Mª Sánchez Alborch
(Barcelona, July 8, 1944)
- Degree in Business Administration from the Universidad de Barcelona.
- Company Management Programme (Programa de Dirección de Empresas PDE) at IESE Business School (1973-1974).
- Chartered accountant and auditor of the Association of Chartered Accountants and Auditors of Barcelona (1994).
- Member of the Association of Commercial and Business Graduates of Barcelona since 1972.
- Several master´s degrees and courses on taxation.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Association of Commercial and Business Graduates of Barcelona for over 15 years as Vice-President of the tax consultants section.
- Controller in several national and international companies (1968-1977).
- Founding partner of ASESORÍA FINANCIERA, S.A. (1974).
- Founding partner of GESTION Y AUDITORIA DE EMPRESAS, S.L. (1985).
- Founding partner of AFTE MADRID ASESORES Y CONSULTORES, S.L. (2006).
- Member of the Board of Directors of different companies, as an independent consultant.
- Member of the Board of Directors of INPACT INTERNATIONAL LTD., an international association of auditors and tax adviser firms, representing Spain, since 1998.
- Author of the book “Euro: the future European currency” (1998).
- Member of the Editorial Board of the magazine “Fiscal al Día”, publication specialized in tax issues, and author of numerous of its articles.
- Lecturer at seminars, round-table discussions, conferences and reviews on taxation issues.
- Languages: Spanish, Catalan, English and French.